Terms and Conditions.
Apl Marketing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Apl Marketing Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2015
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. your name and title
3. contact information including email address
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone,
fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal
information in the following ways:
“We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties”
-if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third partieswhich we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Apl Marketing Ltd Hadleigh Heath Ipswich Suffolk IP7 5NY
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Apl Marketing Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
-The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
-We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
-Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
-This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
-All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
-Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
-From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
-Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Apl Marketing Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Conservatory Insulation. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Apl Marketing Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Apl Marketing Ltd – © Apl Marketing Ltd 2012 – 2015 . All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
– you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms for Apl Marketing Ltd Subscriptions
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the ‘Apl Marketing Ltd ’ subscription services (Subscription Services) listed on our website at www.actualplanningleads.com (our site) . Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Subscription Services from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Subscription Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please tick the box marked ‘Terms and Conditions’ on the sign- up form to confirm you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Subscription Services from our site.
By placing an order for our Subscription Services through our site, you warrant that:
– You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
– You are making application for the Subscription Services for your own personal use.
How the contract for your subscription is formed
– You will be required to complete an application to subscribe to Apl Marketing Ltd via our website. At that stage, you will be required to complete your contact and relevant personal details, make payment (if it is a paid-for service) and click your acceptance to these terms and conditions.
– All subscriptions are subject to acceptance by us. We will send you an e-mail that confirms acceptance of your subscription application (the Subscription Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Subscription Confirmation.
– The Contract will relate only to those Subscription Services where acceptance has been confirmed in the Subscription Confirmation.
– Where you have signed up for Apl Marketing Ltd paid for Subscription Services and pay on an monthly basis, our payment service will continue to notify you of your monthly payments and your Contract will continue indefinitely until such time as you cease making payments. The onus is upon you to stop any payment before the due date if you do not wish to renew.
– Where you have signed up for Apl Marketing Ltd paid for Subscription Services and pay on a monthly basis, “World Pay” will continue to notify you of your monthly payments and your Contract will continue indefinitely until such time as you cease making payments. The onus is upon you to stop any payment before the due date if you do not wish to renew.
– If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a paid-for Apl Marketing Ltd subscription Contract at any time within the the first seven days (7 day cooling off period)
– This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
– You may also choose not to renew your paid-for Contract when your next renewal payment is due, but no refunds will be made – see clauses 2.4 and 2.5.
– If you wish to cancel the Apl Marketing Ltd Subscription Service Contract, you may do so at any time by notifying us by email to email@example.com
– Upon cancellation of any Contract (whether on a paid-for or free basis) you have a legal obligation to stop using the Subscription Services immediately and we can withhold your access rights. If you fail to comply with this obligation,we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
– Your subscription for paid-for Subscription Services will only commence once we have received full payment of all sums due for such Subscription Services.
Subscription Charges and payment
– The price of any paid-for Subscription Services will be as quoted on our site from time to time , except in cases of obvious error. These prices include VAT.
– Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect applications for subscription where we have already sent you a Subscription Confirmation.
– We will verify prices (whether free of charge or paid for Subscription Services) as part of our Subscription Confirmation.
– Payment for all Subscription Services must be by payment methods prescribed by World Pay . We will charge your credit or debit card upon receipt of your application.
Our refunds policy for paid-for subscription services
– If you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 3), we will process the refund due to you if you have paid for the relevant Subscription Services as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which you give us notice of your cancellation. No refunds are due in any other circumstances.
– We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the charges you have paid (if any) for the Subscription Services.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
– For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
– For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
– For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the Contract between us, including but not limited to:
– loss of income or revenue
– loss of business
– loss of profits or contracts
– loss of anticipated savings
– loss of data, including (but not limited to) any ‘Apl Marketing Ltd data
– loss of data, or
– waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
We will not be liable for any failure to provide the Subscription Services if your computer does not comply with ‘System Requirements for Apl Marketing Ltd Services’,
Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that the Subscription Services are available 24 hours a day, seven
days a week, we will not be liable if for any reason the Subscription Services are temporarily unavailable at any time.
– If you order Subscription Services from our site for use outside the UK, please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which the Subscription Services are used. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e- mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Apl Marketing Ltd at subscriptions@apl- marketing.co.uk or to our office at Cedarhurst, Hadleigh Heath Ipswich Suffolk, IP7 5NY. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when making your application for Subscription Services. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e- mail, that such e -mail was sent to the specified e -mail address of the addressee.
Transfer of rights and obligations
– The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
– You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not permitted to sell on or transfer the benefit of your Subscription Services to third parties.
– We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening,
omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
– Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
– Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
– Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence,epidemic or other natural disaster.
– Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft,motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
– Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, computer virus or other hostile computer attack.
– The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
– If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
– We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
– We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
– You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force when you apply for our Subscription Services, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Subscription Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Subscription Confirmation).
Law and jurisdiction Contracts for the purchase of Subscription Services through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.